Our vision, our belief, our values
St Mary’s is committed to putting our children and community first. We work together to provide an excellent education, which allows all children to use their God given gifts to the full, within an inclusive and caring Christian ethos. We wholly uphold the belief that we are all one in God.
- To deliver the best standard of education.
- To be a place where high aspirations are embraced by all.
- To be a school to which all are proud to belong.
- To be fully involved in the life of the community.
- To provide a safe and stimulating learning environment where children flourish.
Because we believe that we are all one in God, we acknowledge Jesus taught values of friendship, respect, kindness, trust and responsibility.