At Beaminster St Mary’s Academy, we are proud of our local community, inspired by the wider possibilities and excited about our future. We are inspiring our pupils through an enriched, inclusive and connected curriculum, leading to memorable moments. We are passionate about creating and embedding a nurturing Christian ethos where children come first, belonging and building together. Every child in our care is incredibly important; we take our responsibilities to them and their future seriously.
Beaminster St Mary’s 8 principles for an enriched and connected curriculum:
1) In your element - You excel, you thrive, you have fun, and you succeed. Find your element, trust yourself, give it a try you might like it more than you think!
2) In your hands - Your own success, your own challenges, your own responsibility. The present and the future is in your hands…
3) In your mind - Your learning, your memory, your motivation, your mindfulness, your ability, and your growth mindset. Unlock the power to believe in yourself.
4) In your imagination - Your creativity, your problem solving, and your possibilities… What you can imagine has no limitations.
5) In your heart - Love and kindness for yourself, for others, for the world. Be open to difference, to experience, to equity and equality
6) In your world - You are part of a much wider community; you are a global young citizen and have an important part to play in the future of your world.
7) In your community - You belong, you are valued, you are a friend to others and you can play an active part in enhancing all that is around you…
8) In your future - Your happiness, your success and your infinite possibilities. It is the story of you and it will be unique, special and wonderful.